Hidden Treasures Organizer
Hidden Treasures volunteer is responsible for the sorting and organization of incoming donations. Sorting through new donations and ensuring that they end up with the correct department within the YWCA. Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of the Hidden Treasures room itself. Hidden Treasures is a place where women and children both in residence or those in need can access clothing, household items etc.
DD Month YYYY
DD Month YYYY
Fund Development & Communications
- YWCA Lethbridge Volunteer Enrollment Form
- Satisfactory Volunteer Interview & Reference Checks
- Vulnerable Persons Check (Criminal History)
- Child & Youth Intervention Module Check
- Volunteer must be willing to gain an understanding of YWCA vision and the programs that we offer.
- Position will require some lifting
- Self motivated individual who is able to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of family violence and its impacts is an asset
- 1 to 3 hours per week
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Daytime or evenings
- Weekdays or weekends
- Ability to work independently
Submit your completed Volunteer Enrollment Form (with optional resume &/or cover letter) to:
Events & Volunteer Coordinator
You can expect to be contact by phone or email within 72 hours. All employees and volunteers must provide a current Vulnerable Persons Check (Criminal History) and Child & Youth Intervention Module Check. YWCA Lethbridge & District is an equal opportunity employer.